Post an Art History Job, Fellowship or Internship
If you or your employer have a job opening of interest to art historians, please let me know by filling in this form and sending it along.
Every position from undergrad internship to art museum directorship has passed through these listings at some point. Your only constraint is that postings must pertain to the field of art history. This allows for quite a bit of leeway, from "interest in" to "terminal degree," just don't, please, neglect the art-historic aspect or your posting will not be published.
What's in this for you?
- Listings are 100% free, for employers and applicants both.
- Your annoucement goes directly to its niche market.
- Highly qualified job seekers read this targeted page.
- They'll learn about you, you'll hear from them and I reap good karma.
- Everyone wins!
- Did I mention that it's 100% free?
- Fill in the form below.
- Required fields are indeed required.
- Cut and paste whatever you wish, but do not include text formatting.
- Please be as thorough as possible. While leaving non-required fields empty is acceptable, applicants understandably crave details.
- Please state an application deadline if you can. Lacking a deadline, postings are removed after four weeks.
- Click "I Agree" when you're ready, and your posting will be emailed to me automagically.
- If I have any questions, I'll email you. Otherwise, you probably won't receive a personal response.
- If you have any questions, or find you need to make an edit, email me.
- I update the "Jobs" page each weekend, so will include yours at that time.
- The new listings are sent out each Monday morning in the weekly newsletter.
- If you'd like to make sure I did that which you expected, please consider subscribing to the About.com Art History newsletter.
- You could simply check the Jobs, Fellowships and Internships page on Monday, though. No pressure.